Friday, May 21, 2010

I LOVE Saving Money!!!


Ok...for those of you that really know me, you know that I did CouponSense about 4 or 5 years ago.  Well, I had to stop because I couldn't afford it.  I know that sounds weird, but between the monthy dues and the 4 Sunday Newspapers, I just couldn't do it.  Well, fast forward 4 or 5 years and I'm at it again (even though I still have some stuff from my CP days!)  On Facebook, I have signed up for a few money savers that show up on my post everyday.  Today was my first coupon trip back, and it was AWESOME!  Here's the rundown:

Target:
  7th Generation dish soap- Normally 2.69- Paid .69
Grape Nuts-Normally 2.69-Paid .69
Jergens Glow lotion-Normally 1.99 (trial size)-FREE!
Gillette Body Wash-Normally 2.99-Bought 1 got 1 Free-Paid 1.49 each
Degree Men's  2 pack (bought2)-Normally 4.29-Paid 1.29 (each 2 pack)
Degree singles (bought 4)-Normally 1.97 each-Paid .47 each
Suave Deoderant 2 packs (bought 2)-Normally 2.94-FREE!!
Aquafresh kids toothpste-Normally 1.62-Paid .12
Nextcare Kids Bandages-Normally 1.84-Paid .34
and NYC Lipshine-Normally 1.72-Paid .50


(and then I bought an ink cartridge which was HALF my total!)


So my total bill would've been $55.80 and I ended up paying $23.35.


WHOO HOO!!!!   More to come later!  :)

3 comments:

Cossebooms said...

Good job!!! I love great deals!

Sarah said...

That is so great! I just stopped doing it for the summer. It is so much fun to get that rush!

Christy said...

Hey You entered the wrong giveaway. This week's giveaway is here:
http://christyscouponcorner.blogspot.com/2010/05/this-weeks-coupon-giveaway-ending-5-29.html

Come back and post on it! I forgot to update last week's, SORRY!