Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween


I know Halloween is already past, but here are a few of our Halloween pics. We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house first and then we went to our Ward's Trunk or Treat. Allen and Julie came to visit us at the trunk or treat and I am so glad they did! Aaron ended up working that night the whole time we were there. Allen handed out candy for me so Julie and I could take Reagan and Cameron around. Thanks Allen! The night was a success. The kids had fun and got lots of candy. This is a picture of Reagan...Isn't she adorable?!?!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Good job Julie, very cute.

Sarah said...

Julie! I am so excited to see you have a blog! I will be checking it often....so I hope you keep up! I don't post a lot, but I try! Hope you are well!

Cossebooms said...

Welcome to Blog land. It is so much fun and addicting. I think yours look great! Look forward to seeing more.