Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Brett Needs Glasses

So I took Brett to the eye dr. today and found out he needs glasses. Boy is he NOT happy about it! He is nearsighted a little, so the only time he needs to wear them is when he goes to school or when he watches tv. Not that big of a deal, right? WRONG!! He is moping and griping and pouting about it. When we were picking out frames, he was kinda being a stink. The lady working there came over to help him pick some out. She picked up a pair that I suggested (that he HATED!) and he decided to go with those. He was adamant about thick black frames. (funny kid!) There was a pair with wire frames that looked SO good on him, but he would have none of that. Maybe because I suggested it? lol Anyway... I'm sure by the time they get done, he'll have come to terms with it and it won't be a big deal anymore. (I hope!)

I don't know why, but that kid fights me on everything! Hopefully one day he'll outgrow that. :)
Well...pics to come when they finally arrive.

No comments: