Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kaylee's Sr.Pics

         So, a few of my Young Women asked me to do some Sr. Pics for them.  I told them I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL!  :)  But they wanted me to do it anyway.  I did the first "session" on Tuesday. (Don't I SOUND like a true professional?  LOL!!!)  I took some of Kaylee and she did a great job!  We had a ton of fun, too.  We went to the Mesa Temple and the Mesa Arts Center.  Here are a few of my faves.  I will take her again and Jacque, too.  I LOVE these girls!  More pics to come. 





             















And a special thanks to Michelle for letting me borrrow her camera!!!

4 comments:

The Chambers said...

You're not a professional? Are you sure? These are incredible girl! I would totally pay you to take mine if I was one of your young women. You're an awesome leader for doing that!

Carter Family said...

Wow!! You did a great job!! I think that they look better than what some professionals out there. Way to go Julie!!

Ammon and Lindsey Teller said...

Look great to me. Of course, it never hurts to have someone as cute as Kaylee!

Michelle said...

You did a fabulous job at editing these!! I am so glad those programs worked out for you. I told you editing is the best part!!!!