Friday, April 16, 2010

Planting Seeds of Service

Yesterday, April 15, the stake YW went to the Mesa Temple to plant flowers.  They weren't seeds, but I think some seeds of service were planted in the girls.  They were amazing!  I didn't hear anyone asking what to do or where to go, they just did it. 

We had this many girls starting out...





and this many girls in the end.......







Here are some pics of my girls and leaders...




Cheyenne, Sister Sol, Brenda, and Hailey




Kaylee and Shelby (my only 2 Laurels that showed up!)




Sadie and Madison H.(the look on Sadie's face says it all!)



Cute Kaylee


Shelbs hard at work



Chey and Brenda


Kayla and Hailey



Emma hiding out in the forest...



Brenda



Dirty hands pics.




Sister Hammond


Sadiekins


Emma


Madison



Brenda and Chey washing their hands in the fountain...
 



Emma and Madison
 


Bonding




Kayla and Hailey


As you can tell, the girls had a great time planting flowers, seeds of service, and friendship.

2 comments:

Shumway Family said...

I can't believe you got them up so fast!! Love the pics annalee

Cossebooms said...

I'm so bummed I couldn't go. Dang track meet! Looks like they had a great time! What a great experience.