Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

Well, this weekend was General Conference. I usually really enjoy it, but this weekend I was too busy to really get into it. I listened to it while I was doing other things, but it wasn't the same. :( I have decided to read the entire Ensign from cover to cover when it comes next month.

Yesterday I went to Kirsten's (Aaron's cousin) baby shower. She got a ton of cute stuff and I am really excited for her. Little Ollie is growing and doing well . Yay Kirsty! :) After the baby shower, I came home and listened to Conference as I sewed hair bows (yo-yos). I showed Chey how to do it, and she hasn't stopped yet! She even sewed quite a few for her cousins Savannah and Haley and even a few for Aunt Jennifer.


We had lunch at Mom and Dad's house, watched the last session of Conference and then had the Easter Egg hunt. The little kids had a blast. We had a few minor incidents, but it turned out pretty well for the most part.

1 comment:

Jann said...

It sounds like you guys had a good Easter.